KIS Ceremony – $600
For those who want to be legally married in a simple ceremony in the CBD or surrounding suburbs with up to 10 guests.
- Includes initial meeting at my home office
- 2nd meeting for completion of documentation at my home office
- Conducting your wedding ceremony at the location of your choice
- Registering your marriage with the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Ceremonial Certificate of Marriage
There are extra charges for car parking when complimentary street parking is not available and for the official government issued Cerfificate of Marriage.
Dream Ceremony – $725
- Includes 3 meetings with Celebrant
- Choice of Wording for your ceremony
- Hard copy of suggested ceremonies, readings and poems
- Unlimited emails and advice
- Help with regard to staging of your Dream Ceremony
- Rehearsal of Ceremony
- Ceremonial Wedding Certificate written by a Calligrapher.
There are extra charges for onsite rehearsals, car parking when not complimentary and the official government issued Certificate of Marriage.
Naming Ceremony – $350
Renewal of Vows – $500
Committment Ceremony – $500